The shared services model works for prescription programs too. The RX Alliance program from Allen Associates and Benecard Services minimizes the risk from your prescription drug program by enabling public sector entities to bond together to save money and stabilize future costs. In addition to significant savings, The RX Alliance also provides advanced benefits for the insured members:
- A broad national pharmacy network: with over 60,000 locations, including all major retail chains
- 24-hour toll-free member support services Web-based access to critical information
- Aggressively priced programs
- Risk protection from fluctuating benefit expenses
- Member information programs to promote wellness and disease prevention
To see how the shared service model can save your organization money while providing greater control, please contact your Allen Associates representative.